Want to get in touch? Awesome!
I welcome all reader mail, but I do receive a lot of email, so please read the following guidelines before contacting me:
- If you are emailing me for travel advice, please go through the articles on my Start Page as I may have already answered your question in-depth on the blog. If not, feel free to get in touch. If you’re travelling soon my ebook Triple Your Travel is a thorough resource and should answer any travel planning questions you may have.
- If you’re writing to ask about China scholarships, everything you need to know is in the related article. If you have questions, you’ll need to contact your nearest Confucius Institute. You can use Google to find it. I am not associated with this programme and cannot help you get scholarships in any way. Please do not email asking me to do so.
- If you’re writing for freelancing advice, everything I can teach you is in the related article and the free course offered at the bottom. Please go through this content and apply it before emailing me for advice. Truthfully there isn’t much more advice I can give you anyway. Just keep grinding.
- Please do not send requests for sponsored posts, guest posts, paid links or advertising. My website is ad free and your email will be marked as spam.
- If you are a company and interested in working with me, please refer to my Work With Me page. I have worked with NGOs in the past and I am open to working with relevant companies (keyword: relevant) and people doing good things in the world.
- If you have an opinion you’d like to share, consider leaving a comment on the related article. I respond to every comment where appropriate. If what you’d like to share is more personal, you’re welcome to email me.
For any other questions, comments, suggestions, or if you’re a reader and just want to share a story or say hi, please use the form below or contact me at bren [at] brenontheroad [dot] com. I personally respond to every email, usually within a couple of days. Thanks!